At Puccini Lala our ethos is "We are an organic dream always evolving and constantly reconnecting with our native way of life."
Towards that end, we intend to offer our guests a complete immersive experience into our roots, mainly operating in 4 areas that complement each other.
Major services includes:
- Guest House - Come joins us and stay in our Eco-Mud Cottages, born of the local indigenous culture.
- Restaurant & Café - Traditional touch of locally sourced foods cooked in a creative Keralan style. We are the only restaurant around Varkala offering a food buffet and unique Vegan Raw Cheesecakes with Ayurvedic Teas. A must have!
- School of Yoga - Daily classes shared by traditional yoga masters. We also offer 7 days retreats all year around.
- Ayurveda - Traditional Ayurvedic treatments are available. We have 2 in house doctors and experienced therapists providing a complete and holistic approach to healing.
Check our calendar for:
- Cooking Classes - Our fun and authentic cooking classes are a well-known attraction in Varkala. Come join us and learn the secrets of the tasty food of Kerala.
- Art Exhibition & Events - during the peak season we promote a diversity of traditional style of art exhibitions and events, also making our space available to host these kind of events in case you are looking to a cozy and spacious space to bring your crowd.
- Guided Tours - We are locals and we know the hidden places around this area to take you and your group.